Executive Assistant - Operational Risk Foundational Program
Compensation: $70,220.00 - $99,450.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
The group provides leadership, enhances communications, assists with problem identification and solutions, and shares best practices. In addition, the group provides an enterprise-wide view of risk, assists management and our Board of Directors in identifying and monitoring risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and takes appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Executive Assistant 1 - Operational Risk Foundational Program
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant (EA) to provide support to the Head of Operational Risk Foundational Program at Wells Fargo. The person selected for this role will perform diverse, advanced and confidential daily executive office administration. Will interact on a daily basis with other senior level Wells Fargo leaders, senior executives outside of Wells Fargo and other administrative professionals across Corporate Risk and Wells Fargo.
The Executive Assistant will provide a high level of professional support which includes a balance of senior executive level administrative work as well as ongoing ad hoc and project/business initiative support, such as planning meetings and off sites, tracking deliverables, and running reports.
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Coordinate international and domestic travel including, booking, preparing travel itineraries, making changes as needed and preparing expense report submissions
* Manage a continuously changing, complex and dynamic calendar
* Coordinate all aspects of executive level appointments, meetings, receptions and conference calls
* Prepare and review materials and correspondence for meetings; ensure all necessary details are created and issued for seamless execution. This will include minute creation where necessary.
* Order office supplies and process invoices as needed through the purchase order system
* Organize and secure highly confidential company and employee information
* Assist with budgetary planning, balancing general ledger lines and/or expense accounts and researching general ledger issues
* Draft executive communications including, complex and/or confidential correspondence
* Assist with the creation / modification of organization charts, presentations, spreadsheets and other relevant documents
* Handle confidential company materials with sensitivity and discretion
* Establish and implement office procedures and controls
* Coordinate onboarding for new staff as is necessary
* Coordinate facilities support, floor administration, space planning
* Ensure adequate administrative coverage for the Head of Operational Risk Foundations Programs at all times
* Partner with other administrative professionals to ensure seamless handoff and coordination of duties/tasks/responsibilities in the other's absence
Preferred locations: Charlotte, NC, Summit, NJ, or New York City, NY. Other locations may be considered.
* 5+ years of administrative support experience
* A BS/BA degree or higher
* Experience supporting senior level leaders/executives
* Ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems
* Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
* Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Exposure to Wells Fargo Human Resources and timekeeping systems such as: Staff Management, Manage Resources Systems, STAMP and Timetracker)
* Strong collaboration and partnering skills
* Experience supporting multiple managers with calendar management, travel arrangements, scheduling of meetings and events
* Experience working with changing priorities and deadlines
* Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs
Other Desired Qualifications
* 3+ years of previous executive level administrative support
* 10+ years of professional work experience
* Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality and discretion, and inspire trust by behaving in a way that suggests personal discretion and integrity
* Experience utilizing deep knowledge (i.e. Subject Matter Expert) of corporate policies, procedures, and guidelines
* Experience writing and editing internal communications, including corporate and executive level communications
* Experience using systems/tools for tracking expenses, scheduling travel, monitoring time, etc.
* Experience using Wells Fargo systems including Concur, Time Tracker, HR Tools, etc.
* Energetic, responsive team player with the interest to take initiative to become a trusted resource for the executive
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks in order to successfully meet deadlines
* Ability to present a professional demeanor at all times.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
NC-Charlotte: Min: $55,400 Mid: $77,000
NJ-Summit: Min: $66,500 Mid: $92,400
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...