Analytic Consultant 4 - Applications Development
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. The team focuses on several key risk types, including conduct, credit, financial crimes, information security, interest rate, liquidity, market, model, operational, regulatory compliance, reputation, strategic, and technology risk.
The group provides leadership, enhances communications, assists with problem identification and solutions, and shares best practices. In addition, the group provides an enterprise-wide view of risk, assists management and our Board of Directors in identifying and monitoring risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and takes appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
This role will be part of the Wells Fargo Regulatory Relations Reporting, Forecasting and Tracking team. This team/role will be responsible for designing and developing data/reporting related aspects including delivering timely, consistent, accurate and high quality reports to stakeholders including: Board of Directors, senior executives, governance committees, and regulators. This individual will be responsible for delivering enterprise cross organizational reporting. The reporting is of high priority, high visibility both internal and external, and fast paced with time constraints. This role will be part of the Wells Fargo Regulatory Relations Analytics, Data & Reporting team. This team will be responsible for data acquisition, data quality/compliance, business rules transformation, strategic framework/tool build out, reporting and analytics - delivering timely, consistent, accurate and high quality reports and analytics to stakeholders. This individual will be responsible for delivering various data solutions.
* 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling; or a Masters degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
* 3+ years of experience working with at least one Relationship Database Management System (RDBMS) such as Oracle, MS SQL, Teradata or DB2 LUW
* Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
* Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Knowledge and understanding of technology code: repository utilization and management in support of engineering practices
* Knowledge and understanding of technical documentation
Other Desired Qualifications
* 2+ years of experience in Agile methodologies
* 2+ years of experience using NoSQL databases, JSON structured and unstructured data.
* Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to translate complex analysis and insights into relevant business discussions with diverse groups of leaders and organizations
* Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
DE-Wilmington: 2200 Concord Pike - Wilmington, DE
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Associated topics: business, business advisory, business analyst, business intelligence, client, crm, information technology consultant, market, sales, support analyst
Loading some great jobs for you...