Are you looking for a career that will allow you to truly make an impact on people s lives? If so, Voluntis is the place for you! Voluntis is an innovative enterprise that offers an advanced and proven technology to enable patients with complex chronic disease self-manage their condition with digital therapeutics. Our employees are the ones who will ultimately help us succeed and grow, so we re looking for people who are innovative, creative, and able to adapt to quick and continuous change.
At the forefront of the medical and digital revolutions, Voluntis is a pioneer of digital therapeutics. We design prescription applications that deliver medical intelligence in through smart phones of people suffering from chronic and rare diseases. By using our solutions, patients leverage their health data to simplify their medical care. Treatment is personalized, doctors and patients are connected to coordinate care, and real-world outcomes are improved. Harnessing its proprietary technology, Voluntis has developed Insulia, our first FDA-cleared product, which is intended to help patients with type-2 diabetes titrate their basal insulin therapy to the appropriate dose. Future submissions are focused on digital products in Oncology.
As a key member of our Provider Sales team, Voluntis is seeking a Regional Account Executive (RAE) who will be responsible for contributing to our provider sales strategy. In this role, you will work autonomously to strategically pursue opportunities, provide exceptional customer service and close sales while accurately representing the Voluntis brand and our innovative product offering in an untapped market with an uncapped commission.
We are seeking candidates who are self-motivated, with the ability to exercise traditional and out-of-the-box approaches to improve performance, effectiveness and solve problems. Our top performers strategically target preidentified accounts, secure appointments with clinical and business leaders in the practice, and ultimately secure service contracts. Candidates should have experience educating and influencing physician customers while nurturing those relationships and identifying their needs and concerns to respond and act appropriately. Success is measured, and incentive compensation is based on the ability to meet new contract quotas related to projected revenue values and realized revenue post implementation.
The Regional Account Executive will report to the Vice President, Provider Network Sales. Compensation for this role will include a base salary commissions tied to performance.
- Present and sell Voluntis service offering in a consultative manner to primary care physicians across a specified territory
- Meet monthly quota goals for new contracts and initial months post implementation performance
- Be held accountable for assigned budgetary metrics
- Serve as main point of contact from a sales perspective for all prospects, leads, existing accounts, and sales channels within assigned territory
- Become thoroughly adept on how to sell the Voluntis service line, versed in all contracts, full understanding of our clinical and financial offering
- Understand evolving details & dynamics of our primary care clinics, near term trends impacting providers, and maintain a view on the evolving market
- Build awareness with key decision-makers collaborating with Marketing and Medical Affairs to execute regional/state/national awareness campaigns, and provider-focused conferences.
- Provide prospect and client feedback to drive ongoing product innovation, field-level competitive intelligence gathering, and trends impacting providers.
- Minimum 3-5 years outside business-to-business sales experience within the healthcare sector, preferably to Primary Care Physicians in Pharma, Devices, or Physician services
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding quotas
- Experience managing ongoing relationships with both private practices and integrated delivery networks
- Proven track record of being a top performing representative who meets or exceeds goals
- Be highly motivated, creative, and decisive
- Tech-savvy with the computer skills necessary to manage data, your sales funnel, create reports and presentations
- Experience with a CRM such is a plus
Skills and Expertise:
- Ability to identify key stakeholders and decision makers
- Generate interest within and secure meetings with provider and health system leadership
- Learn and communicate value, pricing, and clinical messaging based on the unique needs of varied stakeholders (Practice owners, clinical staff, and providers at the individual practice level; and CMO s, C-suite, and functional owners in large delivery networks)
- Strong presentation and group facilitation skills
- Engaging cross-functional teams as needed in support of a sales opportunity
- Basic understanding of disease or pharmacology is helpful
- Ability to travel consistently throughout assigned territory. A driver s license, a clean driving record, and reliable transportation
- Ability to work as a remote employee coordinating with other company departments to achieve sales goals (Finance, IT, Billing, Operations)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a credible presence
- An agile, intelligent, dynamic thinker with ability to tailor messages and communications to the intended audience and respond nimbly during meetings across numerous topics
- Perseverance to drive progress for our unique solution forward, often educating the audience about the market and Voluntis fit within the landscape of existing programs and resources
- A team player that will aggressively drive to exceed their own quota and deliver outstanding results, but never do so at the expense of a colleague or Voluntis