- $39,916.67 -91,480.00/year*
7 Church Ave SW
Customer Service Clerk:Duties and Responsibilities
- The Customer Service Clerk is responsible for greeting customers and offering assistance in product and service selection.
- The Customer Service Clerk manages operations of retail window including sales and customer service.
- The Customer Service Clerk is responsible for maintaining adequate inventory of retail products.
- The Customer Service Clerk is responsible for cashing postal money orders both foreign and domestic.
- The Customer Service Clerk processes customer transactions including purchases and returns.
- The Customer Service Clerk maintains store appearance by utilizing various set up models, replenishing product racks and displays.
- The Customer Service Clerk is responsible for maintaining product inventory.
- The Customer Service Clerk is responsible for ensuring stamp vending machines and postage meters are stocked and operational.
- The Customer Service Clerk must maintain clean, neat, and professional appearance which includes wearing the approved uniform.
- The Customer Service Clerk performs other duties as assigned.
Responsible for completing various tasks in support of sales of products and services in compliance with postal procedures, regulations, and laws. Ensures respectful and effective public relations with customers.Employment Requirements
Must be 18 years old or 16 years old with high school diploma
Must be US citizen, permanent resident, or citizen of American Samoa or other US territory
Ability to pass criminal background check, drug screening, and medical assessment
Must be registered with Selective Service (if applicable)Salary Range
Up to $19.45 per hour paid bi-weeklyExamination Requirements
Candidates must successfully complete and receive a pass rating of the Virtual Entry Assessment - CS (477) for Customer Service Clerks. When the candidate is invited to take the assessment, directions will be provided via email.Background Check
The Postal Inspection Service conducts a criminal background check by utilizing United States information and data resources only (FBI, fingerprint check, state and county checks). The investigation covers a 5 years inquiry for any location where the candidate lived, was employed, or went to school within the US or its territories.Physical Requirements
Candidates are required to be physically able to perform the duties of the position in an efficient manner with or without reasonable accommodation.
Associated topics: agent, client service, customer service specialist, intern, platform support, service, service agent, technical assistant, telephone, telephone service representative
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...