Requisition ID: 97515
Store #: 007055 Ray Ban
RAY-BAN - Timeless style, authenticity and freedom of expression are the core values of Ray-Ban, a leader in sun and prescription eyewear for generations. From its debut in 1937 with the now-iconic Aviator model created for the American Air Force to today, Ray-Ban has maintained a unique cultural relevance and has become a symbol of cool, worn by celebrities and public figures all around the world.
As part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, a career in retail with Ray-ban gives you exposure to an innovative and iconic brand, plus the backing of the global leader in eyewear & eyecare.
The Assistant Manager assists in leading the store to success by developing a team that consistently delivers the Luxury Retail Signature Experience in order to exceed expectations in all areas of business operations, i.e. financial results (sales and profit goals), customer and associate satisfaction, merchandise presentation, public relations/events and asset protection. .
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Ensures the Luxury Retail point-of-view is well presented when communicating with the media.
* Directs and monitors all sales and operations activities of the store to ensure operating income and sales objectives are met.
* Recruits and hires superior talent with experience in a luxury service environment.
* Creates and maintains bench strength with a clearly defined succession plan.
* Develops associates by providing clear, motivating and constructive performance feedback in a timely manner.
* Accurately staffs the store to consistently deliver gracious customer service and meet sales goals.
* Creates an environment that encourages the development of managers and associates; provides challenging assignments and opportunities for management development.
* Recognizes associates for their performance and service.
* Maintains extremely high standards of presentation and service.
* Communicates the Luxury Leadership Team feedback based on business needs not wants.
* Communicates trends and competition activity to the Luxury Leadership Team.
* Continuously drives the business by analyzing key financial data, monitoring operating efficiencies and identifying business trends/opportunities. Set aggressive action plans.
* Exemplifies Luxottica Retail vision, mission and values; celebrates Wins; leads by example.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Sales experience
* Strong financial acumen
* Effective oral and written communication
* Polished appearance and public communication skills
* Organizational and time management
* Team building and management proficiencies
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Critical thinking skills
* Analytical and computer proficient
* Detail oriented
* Flexibility to work non-traditional hours including evenings and weekends
* 5+ years management experience in the luxury service industry
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Talent Luxottica at 877-###-#### (513-###-#### outside of US) or email ...@luxotticaretail.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
Assistant Store Manager Retail Associate ; Retail Management; Sales Associate
Associated topics: associate manager, co manager, general manager, leader, manager retail, retail store manager, sales lead, senior manager, supervise, supervisor