TEKsystems?? unmatched success in the IT Staffing & Services marketplace is driven by one thing ? our employees. Consistently recognized as a top workplace in a thriving IT industry has caused us to grow at a rapid pace. TEKsystems? offers great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. TEKsystems? seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage, commitment, perseverance, and a desire to build a long term career in a fast paced environment.
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Growth potential within the organization including a defined career path for recruiter and sales professionals - Award winning recruiting and sales training within the IT industry - Dynamic and diverse culture with a team-oriented environment - Opportunities for continued education and education assistance - Unlimited earning potential, including a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure
- Recruit top IT talent and match their career goals with our clients? hiring needs - Develop recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates by using specialized networking tools - Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of candidates through our screening process - Negotiate unique compensation packages (wages, benefits, etc.) to attract and hire candidates for our clients? needs - Communicate details of new assignments and manage consultants while on assignment - Partner with TEKsystems sales team to identify top accounts and target skill sets - Maintain relationships with consultants to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals
Sales Career Track Available:
- Create and execute strategies to gain account intelligence and develop business with new and existing clients - Provide customer service and relevant industry knowledge to current consultants and clients - Generate sales leads, cold-call prospective clients and set client meetings - Understand client business and IT initiatives, as well as their specific technical and cultural environments to provide proactive workforce planning - Prepare and deliver effective proposals to clients - Mentor and develop assigned recruiter(s) as well as partner with them to effectively manage pipeline, activity and goals - Promotion Based Opportunities:
- Professional Recruiter - Account Recruiting Manager - Recruiter Lead - Delivery Manager - Director
- Account Manager - Division/Account Lead - Delivery Manager - Manager of Business Operations - Director Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.