- stowe company
354 W 54th St
Award winning NYC Public Relations agency is seeking a full-time Account Supervisor in the healthcare practice. Account Supervisors are key players in managing the business of the agency. The ideal candidate has a strong track record in Pharma PR, and an ability to both see the big picture and oversee an account with impeccable attention to detail. The focus of this role is to be day-to-day lead for two of healthcare clients, leading the internal agency account teams, planning, strategy and building strong relationships. This is a team oriented culture with opportunities for growth and learning.
- 5-7 years of experience at a public relations agency
- Relevant PR experience in the healthcare industry working on biotech, pharma, medical devices
- Good at multi-tasking \" ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience managing/training junior staff
- Relationships with media
- Strategic and able to execute programming
- Solid writing and communication skills
- Proactive, creative thinker
- Must be results driven, work well under pressure and be a team player
- Lead day-to-day client communications
- Direct agency resources to ensure delivery of clients Scope of Work
- Supervise staff and allocation of time
- Coach and develop various levels of account staff
- Manage (with support of VPs) all fiscal budgets for clients
- Build and execute strategy and programming for clients
- Prepare client updates to show ROI for programming
- Run client status calls and meetings
- Work with agency media team to ensure delivery of earned media
- Work with agency social/digital team to ensure delivery of social/digital/influencer deliverables
- Identify business development for existing clients
Must have 5-7 years experience in healthcare at a professional Public Relations agency.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...