Compensation: $20,310.00 - $26,220.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Fire Starts with You! First Impressions matter, and that's why we are looking for a Firestarter Greeter to Welcome our guests and infuse the Front of House with your Fun, Fabulous, Firestarter personality!
About the Job
- Greets guests as they enter the restaurant.
- Seats guests at tables or booths, or records guests' names on the waiting list and notifies waiting guests when seating is available.
- Updates table availability and plans future seating arrangements.
- Communicates with servers and managers regarding availability of tables, station assignments, seating of large parties, or special requests.
- Informs bussers of tables that need clearing and resetting.
- Ensures podium/greeter area is stocked with adequate supplies (e.g., menus, crayons, business cards, wait list sheet, pens and pencils).
- Inspects restrooms and lobby floors for cleanliness and cleans as necessary to maintain sanitation standards.
- Performs additional duties including rolling silverware, copying shift roster, sweeping mats, and emptying trash to ensure restaurant is organized and prepared.
What we offer:
A fun environment
Benefits for Full Time team members
Tickets at Work Discount Program
Dining Discounts, because our food is delicious, and we want you to try it!
Opportunities for Career Growth, because we want to help you become the best version of you & reach your fullest potential!
About Smokey Bones:
Known for great food, great drinks, great fun and great people, Smokey Bones operates 62 locations in 16 states and employees over 3,500 Team Members. We continue to open new locations and are proud to be a growing company! We stand apart from other full-service restaurants and bars with our signature fire grilled & slow smoked dishes and lively atmosphere.
Associated topics: bakery, bartender, beverage, buffet, cajero, counter man, pos, receptionist, seater, valet
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...