CDL-A License Russian speaking after-school babysitter needed on UWS - Apply Today! - New York - 10012
19 W Houston St
Loading some great jobs for you...
We are a family on the Upper West Side looking for a fun, educated, energetic sitter primarily for our 6 year old daughter (there is also occasional work with an 11 year old boy).
Hours are 3-7pm weekdays but more hours available if interested.
* Picking kids up from school and feeding them snack
* Taking daughter to ballet, gymnastics, and piano
* Reading/ doing homework with her
* Organizing and accompanying on play dates
* Feeding her dinner and putting her to bed when parents are out
Prefer an educated Russian speaker with a degree in education, music, dance or theater. Candidates with past experience as Physical Therapist Assistant, Billing Manager, and Unit Secretary and others in the Healthcare industry are welcomed to apply.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.