I am looking for a part-time nanny/babysitter to care for my two-year-old daughter. I work part-time and am looking for someone to come roughly 20 hours/week. Details are as follows:
- We are located in Greenwich Village
- Hours are 8:30 am - 2:30 pm M, W, Th and 12:30 - 5:30 pm Tues (some flexibility with schedule)
- Familiarity with NYC (preferably Greenwich/West Village) and willingness to navigate around the area to attend classes, playdates, etc.
- Looking for someone who is engaging, attentive, caring, and energetic
- Light house work including tidying up after meals and play, light cooking, laundry for my daughter
- No screen time
- CPR/Frist Aid preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Spanish speaking is a plus
Thanks! Candidates with past experience as Unit Manager, Resident Assistant, and Medical Technologist and others in the Healthcare industry are welcomed to apply.
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a driving, class a truck, company driving team, company truck driving, conductores clase a, dedicated truck driver, hazardous material, tanker truck, time at home