Our client, a late stage start up, is one of the hottest companies to work for in the NYC market. They are growing at a rapid rate, are a technology company at heart, and are disrupting their market significantly. As they look to support the growth of the business, they have had to build out their technology support function, and a new project manager is required to join the team and work with their integrations function on the back end.
As a Technical Project Manager you will work hand in hand with the integrations team to bring change and solutions to fruition! They want someone who has experience working in a growing business, understands integration platforms such as Dell Boomi, and can communicate effectively with people at all levels, and departments. This company has at their core, the belief that they are there to make people better, and so a care for the customer comes as part of any successful applicant.- 5+ years project management experience related to technology
- 4 years contextual technical project experience including application development, systems integration, and supply chain logistics and operations
- ITIL event, incident, problem, and change management
- Managing both remote and on-site resources
- Managing vendor and staff augmentation contractors
- Agile / Scrum methodologies, including managing execution, backlogs, etc., and with Agile Software, lean methodology, and JIRA - provided by Dice Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task