R0015345 - Refinitiv Workspace Upgrade Program Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Refinitiv Workspace Upgrade Program Manager
Refinitiv Project Management 11/25/2019 11:22:23 AM New York, NY United States of America
Your Impact at Refinitiv
As a Refinitiv Workspace Upgrade Program Manager, you will be responsible for planning, developing and executing on the global migration of Thomson One to Refinitiv Workspace. Thomson One business represents over 200,000+ end-users across hundreds of customers across multiple variants. The program will run multiple years as each variant is launched with the goal to ensure every customer experience in the upgrade journey is positive.
You will be part of the Customer Operations, Client Implementations Team. The Americas Program Management Team has the responsibility to plan and implement customer solutions and projects across our large and global customers. You will be the primary lead and overall owner to represent the Refinitiv Workspace Upgrade to senior business stakeholders.
In addition, you will be responsible to ensure as part of the upgrade, targets are set with the goal to ensure our retention numbers are achieved.
The Refinitiv Workspace Upgrade Program Manager will define, scope, plan, initiate, coordinate, manage and report the health and progress of primarily the Thomson One upgrades to Workspace.
The candidate will be expected to be comfortable in navigating cross matrix organization, building alignment and agreement to plans and timelines, and providing open communications and transparency into the program status.
The candidate also will be comfortable in identifying risks, developing mitigating strategies and working in a highly matrixed organization, managing virtual teams across multiple concurrent customer projects.
The overall Thomson One Upgrade program will be multiple years, with specific customer implementations that potentially will last for more than a year across multiple geographies and Americas sub-regions.
* Ability to design, plan, and execute a global upgrade program with deep knowledge of all facets of an upgrade program (e.g. planning, processes, communications, strategy, reporting)
* Proven past successes of demonstrating successful upgrades of complex programs across key performance indicators (KPI's)
* Strong leadership and oral/written communication skills
* Ability to influence and ensure the voice of the customer is heard for requirements, enhancements, bugs, issues and timelines to the appropriate product, proposition and sales teams
* Ability to lead and inspire trust and the right behaviors to execute a fluid and dynamic program
* Highly skilled in managing senior stakeholders and establishing the appropriate operating rhythm
* Ability to drive end-to-end programs from planning to delivery across multiple workstreams
* Develop and execute on end-to-end project plans from discovery phase, requirements phase, execution phase, and transition phase.
* Ability to provide governance on critical customer specific projects pertaining to the program (ability to deep dive where needed to get customer projects back on track)
* Proactively engage across technology, product, proposition, sales and customer operations teams to build a matrixed program team that will be accountable the program
* Bachelor's degree required
* Candidate required to have a minimum of 8+ years in the project management discipline with a strong focus for delivering end-to-end programs, high impact programs, and matrixed programs
* Candidate should have a minimum of 8+ years working in the financial community
* Candidate ideally will have accredited project management degrees such as PMP, CAPM, Prince2, Agile/Scrum, Six Sigma
* Candidate will have demonstrated the ability to manage and flex across multiple large complex programs/projects in a fluid and often-changing environment
* Candidate will have demonstrated the ability to manage client programs remotely as well as managing a remote matrixed project team
* Deep experience in working in a customer facing organization
* Deep understanding of our financial community and customers
* Deep understanding of project management methodologies with the ability to be flexible based on client's operational needs
* Candidate will have a deep knowledge of project management tools and software such as Microsoft Project, Smartsheet, Clarity, Confluence, and others
* Candidate will have working knowledge of system tools from Siebel, Salesforce, Jive, Jira
As a global business, Refinitiv relies on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
New York-New York-United States of America
Req #: R0015345
Locations: New York-New York-United States of America
Job Function: Project Management
Apply Now >>
Share This Job
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Loading some great jobs for you...