- Quality Italian
- $28,740.00 -39,230.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
354 W 54th St
Quality Italian, Quality Italian, from the Quality Branded group is seeking LINE COOKS!
All levels of experience are encourced to apply.
2+ years HOT LINE cook experience preferred.
Prior line cook and restaurant experience required.
Availability to work PM and Weekends Shifts.
Must be have full schedule availability- weekends and holidays.
Fine dining experience is a plus.
Needs to work well with other cooks.
Ability to speak Spanish is plus
EMAIL RESUME TO APPLY
Quality Branded is a group of upscale restaurants, which are owned or managed by father-son restaurateurs Alan and Michael Stillman with chef Craig Koketsu, including the flagship location of Smith and Wollensky, Maloney and Porcelli, Quality Meats New York and Miami Beach, Quality Italian New York and Denver, Park Avenue (Autumn, Winter, Spring, Summer), Quality Eats, and Don Angie.
We offer eligible employees:
- A robust Medical plan with a significant employer contribution.
- Eligibility for Dental, Vision,and Transit benefits.
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Dining Discounts & Staff meals
Quality Branded provides equal opportunity with regard to all terms and conditions of employment.
More detail about Quality Italian part of Quality Branded, please visit
Associated topics: cocinero de la preparacion, commercial, complimentary, dinner, line cook, lunch, prep, restaurant assistant cook, sandwich, steakhouse
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.