Compensation: $106,240.00 - $127,920.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Loading some great jobs for you...
A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy. You'll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud. Our Finance Treasury team manages PwC's capital structure and cash management operations. As part of our team, you'll assist us with financial and enterprise risk management functions, transaction support, investment management, financial planning and reporting operations that includes cash forecasting, and budgeting and account reconciliation.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
* Share and collaborate effectively with others.
* Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
* Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
* Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
* Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
* Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
* Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Demonstrates some knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
* Preliminary reviewing of Insurance provisions included in all client service and procurement contracts for conformity with firm's current insurance policies;
* Reporting monthly the preparation of claims, policy renewals, and other Operational Risk Management activities;
* Implementing insurance renewals;
* Understanding the Firm's organizational structure, financial systems, and financial metrics;
* Implementing the Firm's business rules and applications;
* Interacting with the Treasury group to resolve issues, accurately answer inquiries, and report on potential issues;
* Making recommendations independently regarding action plans;
* Assisting with researching, synthesizing information, and creating offering memorandum and due diligence materials for all new financings;
* Assisting with resolution of due diligence questions from banks or private placement investors;
* Assisting with execution and post execution activities for all financings;
* Preparing private placement wire transfer requests for payment of principal and interest and coordinating timely processing and payments;
* Assisting with creation of models or analyses to assess impact of various events, planned and unplanned, on the firm's financial statements and/or investments;
* Communicating with internal and external stakeholders;
* Working independently as well as in a team environment;
* Demonstrating organizational and project management skills;
* Working under pressure and meeting critical deadlines;
* Coordinating multiple tasks;
* Maintaining confidentiality; and,
* Interacting with leaders to resolve issues, accurately and concisely answer inquiries, and proactively report potential issues to management.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: analyse, business analyst, business intelligence, financial analyst, financial reporting analyst, investment analytics, investment banking, law, monitor, strategy
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...