Tax Flex Team Deployment Consultant
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
A career in our Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You'll help our local offices in driving the Firm's people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of comfort zone.
* Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
* Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
* Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
* Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
* Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
* Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
* Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
* Focus on building trusted relationships.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
PHR or SPHR
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in human resources policies and practices, preferably within a professional services environment, including, but not limited to, the following areas related to the internal operations of a global network of professional services firms:
* Talent management, performance management and Human Capital policy interpretation;
* Effective implementation of diversity initiatives;
* Maximizing resource sharing and enabling the delivery of the firm to our clients through line of service and cross-line of service staffing;
* Human Capital metrics, sourcing, and employee relations;
* Human Capital strategies, goals and critical achievement targets;
* Budget, workforce planning, utilization, and forecasting;
* Succession plan development and implementation; and,
* Alternative talent pools including global workforces and third-party labor.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
* Collaborate with partners/leaders to identify issues and to develop and execute action plans across all areas of our people strategy including diversity, individual and team development, performance management, rewards and recognition, and workforce planning to address short and long term needs/skill gaps;
* Serve as a trusted advisor to partners/leaders focused on accelerating the development of our people;
* Proactively lead partners/leaders in identification and management of high-potential talent and succession planning, retention efforts, connectivity and diversity initiatives;
* Leverage tools from Onboarding teams, supports assimilation of new hires and interns to the team/practice, reviewing initial client assignments and chargeability and diversity initiatives;
* Leverage understanding of the practice to positively influence deployment decisions with goal of balancing workload, optimizing utilization, promoting flexibility, diversity initiatives, and providing broad-based experiences and developmental opportunities while balancing firm and client needs;
* Liaise with Global Mobility teams on short and long term talent deployment, package review and transition, and repatriation;
* Team and collaborate, build and maintain relationships, and identify trends and take action; - Leverage resources to effectively manage engagement staffing and drive cross-line of service resource sharing;
* Make staffing decisions while considering individual development needs, career interests, and broad-based experiences; and,
* Independently make decisions and solve problems affecting assigned market team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Loading some great jobs for you...