Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
The Sales team is looking for an Account Manager to drive sales of Nokia's portfolio into named Large Enterprise Accounts
Nokia is investing in product development, go to market and sales to penetrate the large technical enterprise market. Solutions include Nuage Networks - Software Defined Networks (SDN), IMS, IP Routing/Data Center Fabric, Optics, and Private Wireless.
Individual must have a strong passion for developing long term customer partnerships while meeting short term targets in a highly competitive marketplace.
* Understand, anticipate, and articulate customer needs,
* Work with various business units and partners, developing and closing creative solutions to meet those needs
* Apply economic analysis and financial concepts when managing a sales opportunity.
* Strong strategic thinking is required to leverage technical, marketing, end-user, and industry information to enable both Nokia's and customers' success.
* Develop/maintain excellent on-going internal and external partnerships in order to communicate and drive customer requirements into the business unit product plans.
* Manage relationships with customers at all levels enable parallel top down sales through executive relationships and bottoms up sales through teams.
* Must be capable of developing senior level customer executive relationships but comfortable working with all levels.
* Must excel in a complex selling environment driving consistent strategy across multiple customer sets. Contribute in a high performance work environment to enable all team members to perform at the highest level.
Location: The candidate should be located in New York/Plainview, NY; Secaucus, NJ (Northern New Jersey), or Meriden, CT.
Required Minimum Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
* At least 10 years technical sales experience, direct or channel, selling to IT in the Fortune 500 across the Finance, Insurance, Manufacturing, Health Care, Pharmaceutical, Media, Retail, Technology verticals.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
* Proven track record of sales success
* Proven track record of break through sales
* Contributes to the development of innovative solutions and ideas to drive incremental revenue.
* Broad knowledge of Data Center, Cloud, Next Generation Communications, Wide Area Networking routing and optics
* Strong business acumen in planning and organizing, information integration, decision-making and ability to achieve results while focusing on customer requirements and business success.
* Possesses an in-depth understanding of Nokia's functional area objectives and strategies and proven ability to apply those objectives and strategies to sales opportunities.
* Is accountable for developing and implementing business strategies.
* Develops team and project objectives and prioritizes own work and direct report's work based on customer requirements and internal guidelines.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information or ancestry, protected Veteran or military status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Loading some great jobs for you...