Sr Consulting Services Consultant
Compensation: $77,920.00 - $127,920.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Neustar is an information services and technology company and a leader in identity resolution providing the data and technology that enables trusted connections between companies and people at the moments that matter most. More information is available at
R-2885 Sr Consulting Services Consultant (Open)
Senior Consulting Services Consultant
Marketers can't hide behind old-school metrics and gut feel any longer. The best ones are marrying technology, data, and strategic expertise to make the right marketing investments. That's where Neustar comes in.
Our mission is to transform the growth rate and efficiency of our clients' businesses by bringing new levels of transparency to their decision-making. We reveal how much to spend on marketing, where and how to spend it, and the results those dollars will deliver. Our impact: higher marketing efficiency, revenue growth, brand equity, profit, and market share.
In the Senior Consulting Services Consultant role, you'll support senior strategists on multi-million dollar customer engagements. You'll build your network with the top marketing leadership in major companies across virtually all industries. You'll work hands on with quantitative marketing data to analyze and reveal the business drivers of the Fortune 500. You will develop expertise at the intersection of big data, marketing, and consulting. Our work is not just about delivering a project and moving on to the next challenge. Instead, it's about delivering an evolving stream of value and enabling fact-based decision making.
What you will be doing:
* Marketing: Strategically transform findings from modeling analyses to qualitative insights to help clients understand strategic marketing implications
* Client management: Communicate key findings; Participate in client interactions; Support account leads and engagement managers to strengthen and grow client relationships
* Analytics: Manage data collection, processing, review and quality checks to ensure accurate information is used for modeling analyses; Develop findings and insights derived from modeling analyses
* Project management: Manage work streams and priorities for distinct projects; Support development of client deliverables; Organize aspects of projects
* You'll be on the team that is the face of the company, the customer's go-to person who delivers on the promise of Neustar.
* You'll help diagnose business needs, translate into questions that Neustar will answer, and architect ways to wrangle data from multiple sources.
* You'll work closely with Neustar's modeling team and other strategists to identify new insights, and translate findings into insights and stories that create 'ah ha' moments for customers.
* You'll help bridge between the builders of sophisticated quant models and people who run screaming from numbers.
* You'll learn to translate our analytics into the stakeholder's native language and tell stories to make complex things simple to understand and translate into measurable actions.
* Your data analytics diligence will help ensure that customers get the full benefit of Neustar's software and accompanying strategic advice.
* You will participate in the improvement processes and achieve greater quality, consistency, profitability, customer satisfaction, and efficiency, getting new customers up to speed with Neustar's software faster.
* You're responsible for smooth delivery of products in the marketing services portfolio to balance client satisfaction, timing and budget targets.
* You'll develop project scope, project plans, risk mitigation strategies, and manage the daily implementation commensurate with project management and Neustar best practices.
Skills, Talents Experience you'll need:
* Manager Level- Demonstrate experience in supporting client engagements and delivering on projects that have grown into long-term relationships
* 7 to 10 years' experience in marketing analytics strategy or marketing consulting. Client facing experience also helpful.
* A head for numbers, a heart for customers, and a passion for defining the standards of marketing effectiveness.
* We are particularly interested in hearing about how you have applied your analyst experience to solving marketing analytics problems. Please call this out in your resume.
* Exceptional analytics and quantitative acumen with understanding of marketing mix models or close experience such as predictive analytics.
* Ideal if you have specific experience in the ad-tech industry, a digital marketing agency, a programmatic buying company or client side digital advertising.
* You are well versed in data and have no problem calling BS, telling truth to power when data looks wonky. You might even have measurement experience across multiple channels, and your passion is for data sources that are real time and audience addressable.
* Definite advanced proficiency with software tools such as Excel to gather, assess, and analyze data as well as PowerPoint to build presentations.
* Project management experience, particularly in client facing role, preferred.
* Ability to initiate, plan, execute, control and close projects of medium to large complexity successfully.
* Clear understanding of critical path and core project management concepts.
* Very effective communicator, good at arbitration and quickly gathering consensus within project teams spanning a breadth of disciplines.
* Resilient work ethic with the capability to adapt to the situation, flexibility and nimbleness in terms of work planning, and the ability to think quickly on your feet.
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, applied science, statistics, mathematics or economics. MBA is also preferred
Neustar does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. Neustar will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Diversity, inclusion and teamwork are second nature to Neustar; and these values permeate our entire business structure. Neustar is committed to creating an environment where a wide spectrum of opinions and beliefs are actively sought, listened to and respected. Further, our talented workforce draws from the many geographic areas and markets in which Neustar operates worldwide, which represents a distinct competitive advantage. The rich and varied personal and professional backgrounds of our employees make Neustar a dynamic and rewarding company at which to build a career. We invite you to join us.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Neustar, Inc. considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with federal law and other state and local requirements. Neustar, Inc., complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment and provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws.
Associated topics: business advisory, business systems, business systems analyst, client, consult, consultant, crm, marketing, sap, support analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...