The DevOps Developer will play a key role in the DevOps organization focused on Implementing and evolving CI/CD pipelines, automated server provisioning and configuration management. This is a newly created role within a newly created and growing DevOps organization.
- Implement, maintain and drive best practices for CI/CD pipelines for application development and data science teams
- Work with development, QA and infrastructure teams to adopt new technology and implement solutions
- Manage source code (GIT) access, branching and integrations
- Automate deployments, provisioning and configurations using tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- create visibility of environment status with monitoring, dashboards, log aggregation
- manage environment configurations
- Respond to incidents, identify root cause and resolve issues in an expedient manner
- 3- 5+ years experience in DevOps, Release Engineering or similar role
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines and administering tooling like Jenkins, Gitlab
- Windows and Linux Server administration experience
- Experience with CM languages (Ansible, puppet, chef)
- Demonstrated expertise in scripting technologies
- Experience leading medium to large scale implementations
- Advanced knowledge of unattended installation technologies and methods
- Knowledge of source code management (GIT)
- Worked with Vmware and Vrealize automation (VRA) is a plus
- Formal Programming experience or equivalent training is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain collaborative working relationships within the DevOps team as well as business units across the organization
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: algorithm, backend, c c++, c++, java, matlab, programming, software developer, software programmer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...