This UK based technology company is looking to bring on a Corporate Paralegal in their New York office. This is a position for a corporate paralegal looking to expand their career outside of the standard day to day tasks of a Paralegal. This is a client facing position that largely involves business development.
UK based technology company with offices in London and New York. Their New York team is a small team of 5 and rapidly expanding. The company sells software to primarily AMLaw 100 firms as well as large financial institutions and investment managers.
- Client interaction- you are the primary point of contact for this company's clients and part of your role will be to maintain the client relationship
- Support business development- help prep the sales team for client visits
- Product development- assist in designing a better product by relaying client feedback as well as inputting your own insight. The company appreciates feedback from a diverse range of voices so this person will be assigned to support a specific team/project.
- Ideal candidate will have a background as a Corporate Paralegal
- Familiarity with Capital Markets is preferred
- This candidate should have a passion for the tech industry and an interest in getting their hands on multiple peices of the business
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships and develop rapport
- Absolutely necessary for this candidate to be a self-starter
- work-life balance
- opportunity to grow beyond a traditional paralegal role
- stock options
Associated topics: business analytic, business intelligence, business systems analyst, examiner, government, guidance, legal, monitor, refinement, valuation analyst