Team Lead, Sales Development Representative
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Maven is the virtual clinic dedicated to women's and family health. Named to CB Insights "Digital Health 150", Maven's leading family benefits platform both advances women in the workplace and empowers every pathway to parenthood, making it easier for parents to start and grow a family during a critical time in their careers. Founded in 2014, Maven operates the largest proprietary women's and family health telehealth network in the country, and has raised $42m in capital from top investors including Sequoia and Oak HC/FT. Named to Inc's 2019 Female Founders 100, CEO Kate Ryder and Maven's majority female Board of Directors are committed to building a company that offers expert, convenient, and compassionate care wherever you are, whenever you need it.
Maven is looking for a Sales Development Representative Team Lead to manage a team of SDR's who are responsible for evangelizing Maven's solution and delivering qualified leads to the sales team. The SDR Team Lead is accountable for the team's success and takes responsibility for continuous coaching and training of the team. The Team Lead will align SDR goals and activities with our Go To Market plans to ensure the company achieves growth targets. This role works closely with the sales and marketing teams to maximize pipeline creation and reports to the Director of Business Development. As the front lines to the sales process, the SDR Team Lead is a key driver of growth for the company.
As a Sales Development Representative Team Lead at Maven, you will:
* Act as the subject matter expert on Maven's product offerings/solution development skills
* Grow Maven's business through hard work and passion
* Perform SDR responsibilities as lead SDR
* Recruit, hire, onboard, train, and manage growing SDR team
* Motivate SDRs to exceed goals through coaching and incentives
* Monitor and refine lead processes; continually optimize SFDC, Salesloft, ZoomInfo and other selling tools to improve productivity
* Work with sales to optimize pipeline creation and efficient lead handoff
* Identify target accounts and prospects and then effectively pitch Maven's Solution to set appointments with qualified prospects
* Analyze data to identify trends and communicate appropriate to senior management.
* Become a Maven expert and be able to articulate our value proposition to anyone who asks (or who doesn't ask)
We're looking for you to bring:
* 2-4 years experience at a Business-to-Business organization in an Inside Sales Development or Inside Sales role
* Excellent customer-facing skills using written or verbal communication
* Experience in utilizing and managing Salesforce and data
* Highly organized around metrics and ale to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated to generate pipeline
* Experience with sales tools & software, including: Microsoft and Google office suite, Salesforce and SalesLoft
* Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities effectively and efficiently and is results driven
* Proven success as a sales professional with an ability to lead the SDR team by example
* Passion for training, motivating and coaching in a fast-growth environment
* Superior written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent time management, organization and problem solving skills
* BA/BS degree is preferred
Helpful experiences and skills (if you don't have them, you can learn them with us!):
* Passion to learn and grow in a startup environment
* Successful completion of coursework in sales techniques, marketing, and communication is preferred
* Experience working with key stakeholders in healthcare: brokers, benefits admin. platforms, exchanges, etc.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
Maven employees are united in their quest to improve the health and well-being of women and their families in our community. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission and reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. That's why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission. To that end, we offer:
* Choice of great medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for employees is 100% covered by Maven
* 401(k) plan
* Unlimited paid time off
* Free One Medical membership
* Monthly stipend for your choice of wellness benefits
* Pre-tax commuter benefits
* 12 weeks parental leave and 2 weeks flexible time upon return
* Annual professional development stipend
* Access to the Maven platform service and free Maven appointments for employees, family & friends
* Weekly team lunches and bagel breakfasts
* Bottomless office snacks and regular happy hours
* Annual company offsite
* 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Associated topics: administrative, director of sales, management, manager, regional sales manager, sales director, sales manager, shift lead, team leader, territory manager
Loading some great jobs for you...