- Logistics One
- $42,780.00 -62,210.00/year*
7 Church Ave SW
REGIONAL OTR DRIVERS WANTEDUP TO $.70 Per Mile
Top Drivers Earning over $75,000 Per Year
2016 and Newer Tractors, Benefits, Home Time & Paid Time Off
Contact Joe Mooney-Recruiter Ext. 181
Logistics One is a growing business since 1994. We take pride in knowing our drivers by name. We have a strong commitment to safety and compliance for both our employees and customers. We make every effort to work with our drivers to provide a rewarding career. We have all the latest technologies in place to make our drivers successful including personal tablets for E-logs and messaging, EZ Pass and Fuel Card, Bluetooth in all tractors, paperless trip sheet and BOL transfers. New tractors governed at 70-72 mph! 24-hour dispatch with dedicated dispatchers. Full service fleet shop at our main terminal with drive through truck wash, onsite fuel & more .
$.50 for the first 2000 miles per week, $.70 per mile for all miles over 2000!
Drivers can be home as much as every week or stay out longer at their option. Regional OTR Drivers Average 2 miles weekly. Logistics One Regional OTR Drivers operate primarily east of the Mississippi, with additional lanes throughout the U.S.
REGIONAL OTR DRIVERS:
- Pay for all mileage, loaded or empty
- $25 Weekend Stipend per weekend day worked
- Loyalty Mileage Pay increases starting at 6 months
- $1,000 - 1st Year Anniversary Bonus
- Detention Pay & Breakdown Pay including additional Accessorial Pays
- $500 Driver Referral Bonus
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet for E-Logs, Inspections, BOL Transfers and more
- Medical (with Telemedicine), Dental and Vision
- Other Voluntary Benefits (Disability, Accident, Critical Illness, Cancer Insurance, Auto/Home Owners Insurance)
- On-Site Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation, Personal Days & Bereavement Pay
- 6 Paid Holidays-including Holiday Bonus for working
- 401 (k) with Company Match
- 1 year of experience operating a tractor/trailer
- Valid CDL-A License
- 22 years of age
- Current DOT Medical Card
Contact Joe Mooney - Recruiter Ext: 181 or Apply Online
Associated topics: class a driving, company driver team, company driving, company driving needed, company over the road, dedicated regional, flatbed driver, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, regional driving, tanker truck driver
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...