Sr. Manager - Commercial Finance
Compensation: $153,865.00 - $153,865.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Senior Manager, Commercial Finance
Consumer Products Division
This position works across and touches the P&L for all the Consumer Products Division brands (L'Oreal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, essie, NYX Professional Makeup, Carol's Daughter, SoftSheen-Carson, etc. Specifically, it is acts as a strong Finance partner and provides analytics to the eCommerce and eRetail businesses for these brands.
Trade Spending Management:
* Support trade spending budget and monitor actual spending v. forecast.
* Maintain full year trade spending expense by category and customer, above and below the line.
* Issue monthly executive trade spend reports.
* Work closely with field sales personnel to monitor trade spend.
* Document opportunities and risks to trade spending plans.
* Perform financial analysis on promotional funding request from field sales (ROI, Net Sales Lift, Cost per incremental unit, etc.).
* Follow-up on large unresolved customer deductions.
* Summarize for Executive Team and Senior Sales personnel trade spending opportunities and risks.
* Play financial role in annual budgeting process, particularly in areas of trade spending. Specific emphasis on trade spend strategy and allocation of funds.
* Analyze trade promotion results by (1) account, (2) type of event, (2) versus other accounts and (3) channel.
* Develop promotion evaluation methodology for accounts with no syndicated or POS data.
* Develop tool for Field Sales to evaluate various trade promotion options ("ROI model").
* Perform "what if" modeling on various trade spending options.
* Analyze post-promotion KPIs. Compare to forecast and share learnings with Field Sales and Marketing.
* Utilize Trade Promotions KPIs to forecast future performance and evaluate various promotional options.
* Ensure trade promotion liability is accurately reflected on the books.
* Manage and understand trade promotion/ account P&L database and reporting tool (COMPASS)
* Manage and understand Trade Fuel Management database (APEX).
* Ensure all liabilities are properly accrued at year end.
* Compile and analyze Customer P&Ls.
* Provide financial insight to Field Sales regarding Account P&Ls.
* Perform various financial analysis.
* Review Sale Finance related procedures and processes and amend as needed.
* Work with internal and external auditors.
* 5+ years of experience in Finance, preferably in a CPG organization
* Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting required. MBA/CPA preferred.
* At least, 3 years of eCommerce finance expertise
* Strong computer skills required; must have expert-level experience with Excel and Word.
* Financial reporting experience and use of SAP, TM1 or similar systems highly desirable.
* Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, business acumen, leadership skills
* Well-developed oral and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
* Must have the ability to interact with all levels of management.
* Consumer products industry experience preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email ...@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...