Asst Mgr - eBusiness
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Assistant Manager, eBusiness
L'OREAL USA Active Cosmetics Division
The Active Cosmetics Division (ACD) is looking for a passionate, bright and energetic digital candidate to join the eBusiness team arm responsible for Pure Players and other key accounts in the U.S. supporting the online growth of SkinCeuticals, La Roche-Posay, Vichy & Dermablend.
The role works with accounts like Dermstore.com, SkinStore.com and LovelySkin.com and liaises with L'Oreal internal teams. This involves leading and creating the business systems needed to fuel strong analytical support and proactive generation of insights for not only Pure Players, but all key stakeholders in the eBusiness unit of the Active Cosmetic Division.
Candidate must be outgoing, have strong analytical, writing and research skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage internal and external resources to successfully bring projects to life. Should be scrappy, focused on results, a self-starter, and have demonstrated success in using analytics to drive the understanding, growth, and success of the Pure Player business.
* Support daily customer support responsibilities:
* Work closely with marketing and sales to ensure digital strategy is being executed and optimized
* Process orders for all customers
* Process returns for all customers
* Set up new launches and business drivers in multiple formats to fit our customers' needs
* Reconcile tracking and order cuts and provide updates to customers
* Promotional planning and execution:
* Monitor promotional activity on all online partners and document for ACD placements as well as competitive activity
* Oversee website partner updates are completed to display new products, new content and promotional support
* Flag price updates, out of stock, product discontinuations and proper replacements for accounts and send weekly out of stock report to accounts
* Analysis and reporting
* Run sell through reports
* Reconcile monthly sales reports
* Project support and execution:
* Product mailers
* Set-up form completion
* Build product pages for best in class customer shopping experience
* Associates influencer program execution
* Place product orders as needed
The right candidate will have the opportunity to further grow the role into:
* Account management
* Craft insights from reporting systems; turn data into a story to provide scheduled updates to respective brand teams & key stakeholders on the status of the business
* Identify opportunities for growth based on data insights - collaborate with marketing and Pure Player team to use data analysis and predictive analytics to identify solutions and white space for business growth
* Identify blue sky opportunities to support the strategic needs and day to day of running the Pure Player business
* BA/BS degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Analytics or quantitative degree
* 1+ years in an strategy or analytics-focused role, working on projects that have enabled them to build strong quantitative skills and business judgment (e.g., management consulting)
* Ecommerce experience (experience working with Pure Player and SAP are ideal, but not required)
* Advanced in Excel, data analysis and visual modeling
* Strong understanding of the Digital Media and Beauty Industry
* Proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint programs. Ability to create high impact presentations
* Detail oriented
* Communicates clearly and succinctly in both oral and written forms
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
* Proactive and results oriented thinker who would flourish in an entrepreneurial environment where new ideas are championed
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email ...@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
Loading some great jobs for you...