Compensation: $43,590.00 - $77,040.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Facility Maintenance
Loading some great jobs for you...
JLL is currently seeking a Facilities Manager to join our team supporting a premier sneaker brand's NY headquarters in Midtown, Manhattan. This exciting opportunity will be responsible for managing the day-to-day client operations along with upscale sporting events geared toward professional athletes. The candidate must be able to organize and prioritize multiple tasks, effectively manage through stressful situations, and consistently make effective, high quality decisions; must understand complex client and customer relationships and develop open, effective and consistent communication with client and customer representatives. The candidate will have overall responsibility for site budgets, accounting and finance, maintenance and operations, operational reporting, contract services, material, equipment and supplies purchases.
* Proactively manage all facility services in accordance with JLL account and client standard processes and procedures, ensuring superior customer satisfaction.
* Develop and manage facilities operating and capital budgets for the assigned portfolio, proactively track variances and manage within target.
* Achieve cost savings through maximizing utilization of suppliers, preferred vendors/contractors and identify additional efficiency opportunities, consistent with client goals.
* Develop and manage a high performing facilities team of diverse skilled tradesmen and professionals.
* Coordinate the operational aspects of the property in a manner, which protects, maintains and improves the value of the client's assets.
* Ensure all site management and operations practices are in compliance with JLL and client standards.
* Perform monthly reporting, forecasting and asset management on all sites.
* Implement preventive, ongoing and anticipated maintenance/repair programs.
* Develop multi-year capital improvement project plans and manage the process to complete the capital projects.
* Manage third-party vendor contracted services as required, including periodic bidding and insurance updates.
* Monitor performance per scopes of work and contractual agreements.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Facilities or Property Management
* 5+ years of facilities or property management with a third party provider, corporate or as a consultant
* Knowledge of commercial real estate, HVAC, electricity, telecommunications, furniture and building energy management systems
* Supervise vendor performance during normal and off hours including weekends when necessary
* Accounting and budgeting experience
* Strong organizational and management skills
* Excellent communication and computer skills
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may email us at ...@am.jl..com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Associated topics: commercial, lead, management, manager, manager i, manager ii, manager iii, operations manager, resident, supervisor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...