We are actively seeking an Executive Chef with Farm to Table/ Creative New American experience.
The Executive Chef is directly responsible for the cost effective operations of clean and safe kitchens and dish room facilities while assisting with ongoing supervision of producing food of the highest quality, executed in a timely and consistent manner.
- Two-year Culinary degree or Apprenticeship
- Up to date Sanitation Classes
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a fine dining setting
- Minimum of three years Management experience in a hotel/restaurant
- Thorough knowledge of all cooking methods
- Working knowledge of mathematics for recipes, ordering, and financial research purposes
- Ability to dictate responsibility, pay attention to detail, handle multiple tasks and show a high level of patience
- Must be excellent at follow-through
- Must be very creative!
To apply, please send resume and tell us why you are the right candidate for the job. Only serious inquiries. Attachments that cannot be opened will not be considered.
Look forward to hearing from you!
More detail about Jean-Georges Management part of Restaurants by Jean-Georges, please visit
Associated topics: cafe, chef, deli chef, executive chef, kitchen, lead, pantry, pastry, sous, sous chef