Family Practice/Primary Care opening in , Wisconsin. This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.comIn the world of online reviews through Google and Facebook, it is generally one of the first places we look for non-biased opinions of what people are saying about a particular establishment.
How would you like to work for a place with raving positive reviews online about their organization and culture?
- Orthopedic first assist PA needed with previous experience.
- 3 days in clinic, 1-2 days in the OR
- 1 night of call per week when doc is on call. No Trauma call = work life balance. Weekend on call is 1:6
- Enjoy a 45-50 hour work week
- Total comp with salary and bonuses is 130K-200K varying on experience.
- Enjoy a robust benefits package that includes 30 days PTO with relocation allowance and sign on bonus.
This is an outdoorsman's paradise where you have four seasons of exceptional outdoor recreation that you can enjoy year round.. The clinic sits by itself on the bottom of the ski mountain. Anglers will find incredible fishing surrounded by the beauty of nature and loaded with a variety of fish species. Musky, walleye, crappie, northern pike, catfish, bluegill, bass, sunfish and yellow perch are present in most of the lakes, rivers and reservoirs. Paddlers will discover endless waters to explore. Bicyclists can choose from dozens of scenic trails. And golfers will find excellent courses with spectacular scenery. Incredible downhill skiing at nearby Rib Mountain. The 700-ft mountain is the highest skiable mountain in the state and one of the highest vertical drops in the Midwest. Ski resort has the Magazine's #1 ranking in Wisconsin, Upper Michigan and Minnesota.
School district ranks #24 out of 464 in state.
Please contact Mark Mendoza if you're wanting to be first in line for this opportunity.