Industry: Information Technology - Software Engineer, Developer, And Programmer
Type: Full Time
$112,190.00 - 178,460.00
Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization's clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
* Under broad guidance, analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, modifies, and maintains software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
* Work with a cross functional team to create polished, intuitive designs that customers love.
* Prepares feasibility studies to evaluate requirements for new and revised programs.
* Translates detailed design specifications into computer program instructions, debugs routine programs, prepares system test data and prepares program documentation.
* Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
* Implements features using ExtJS and Java to extend built-in application functionality based on customer requirements.
* Builds scalable solutions that handle large, complex datasets in relational database environments.
* Takes part in our agile development process (scrum) with plenty of interaction with end-users.
* Writes clean, extensible, well-documented code that's built to last in both validated and non-validated environments.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Proficiency in either Java or Java Script required
* Experience in one or more of the following is a plus: Backbone, Angular, React, Knockout, jQuery, Underscore or Bootstrap
* SQL Server preferred
* Experience working in an agile environment required
* Demonstrates the ability to lead others
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Minimum Education and Requirements:
* Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Minimum of 2 years of software development experience
* 1-2 years of Java or Java Script experience
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at ...@iqvia.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1108204
Apply Now Not ready to Apply?
CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
* Business Analyst Jobs
* Systems Analyst Jobs
* Jobs in Washington, District of Columbia
* Business Analyst Jobs Washington, District of Columbia Associated topics: .net, backend, back end, c c++, perl, python, sdet, software developer, software programmer, sw