Reprise- Senior Specialist, Social (20154903)
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
We are looking for you - dynamic, best-in-class talent - to join the UM team as a Paid Social Senior Specialist. In this role you will develop paid social campaigns while training and managing Associates to service one of our top clients. This opportunity will provide significant momentum to your career in media and provide a platform to work with the world's leading automotive brands.
* Develop, optimize, test, and maintain paid social and native advertising campaigns
* Understand client goals and how to maximize those measures of success through tactical strategies, technologies, and analyzation of data
* Create and deliver effective media plan details for integrated paid social and native advertising campaign efforts - in context to wider media efforts
* Set-up promoted paid social posts, including coordination of assets between creative agencies, client teams, and other partners
* Brainstorm and research targeting and copy ideas for specific campaigns, including new betas and opportunities with our partners
* Manage and train analysts and specialists on the team and oversee their career development
* Keeping abreast of industry news and developing POVs to communicate relevant updates to client
* Analyzing and reporting data on a daily / weekly / bi-weekly / monthly & ad-hoc basis
* Develop, document, and implement Paid Social media best practices within client accounts
* Executing and testing across campaign variables that create client-specific insight and feed future successions of testing
* Brainstorming/researching targeting and copy ideas for specific campaigns, including new betas and opportunities with our partners
A full-service media agency, UM strives to use Better Science and Art to create moments that drive business momentum for brands. Founded in 1999, UM is made up of entrepreneurially-minded planners, researchers, investment experts, decision scientists, account executives, and content and activation specialists-over 4,800 employees across 130 offices in over 100 countries around the world. They are globally headquartered in New York, with six additional North America offices in Dallas, Detroit, Los Angeles, Miami, San Francisco, and Toronto.
UM's culture is an inclusive one, where people are encouraged to bring their full selves to the office, and where personal and professional growth are a priority of every member of the team. The executive leadership is dedicated to building a culture that permeates every element of the company, from work flexibility, to career planning and regular talent reviews, to an active culture club. They proudly uphold the following values:
* Courage: having the courage to try the things that make us afraid, present something to a client that we know isn't what they are expecting, taking on roles that we may be a bit intimidated by, inventing the future, etc.
* Candor: pushing ourselves to have the hard conversations with colleagues, team members, clients and media partners that will make us all better.
* Curiosity: being curious about the world, media, our clients and each other and using this curiosity to find new and innovate ways of doing everything we do.
* Commitment: being committed to UM, our teams, and our clients and going above and beyond when it is required.
* Community: being an active and positive participant in the UM community, our team and client communities, our local community and the world and creating valued communities with the people, clients and partners that we work with.
* Caring: caring about those around us - both their work lives as well as their personal lives and working to make everyone have as complete and fulfilling a life as possible.
As a company, they are constantly pushing themselves to improve, under their Better Science, Better Art, Better Outcomes banner, striving to set the bar in the ever-evolving media landscape. Key clients include J&J, Sony, HULU, H&M, Coca-Cola, Hershey's, Spotify ExxonMobil, and BMW.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...