Kinesso- Junior Designer (20154906)
Compensation: $58,685.00 - $105,150.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Show navigation Hide navigation
* My Profile
Your user session will timeout in 5 minutes. Please click OK to continue with your application.
Kinesso- Junior Designer
Kinesso - Product Design - Junior Designer
Title: Junior Designer
Department: Product Design
Reports To: Director of UX & UI
Location: New York
Kinesso delivers the most comprehensive, highest-performing Adtech solutions on the market. We provide extensive expertise for the global brands across our IPG Mediabrands agency partner landscape. Headquartered in New York.
We are a fast-paced, risk-taking, close-knit environment where ideas come from everywhere at every level. We believe that diversity of background, talent, skillset and mindset create a flourishing environment for new thinking and ideas. Our business is growing and we are always looking for new talent. If you are driven by challenging work, passionate about media and technology and interested in helping to shape the future of our industry, we would like to hear from you!
The Product Design team within Kinesso is responsible for architecting & designing the interfaces for a variety of tools and software products that will create maximum new revenue at various points around the company's business lines.
We believe that all of our products should be elegant and accessible. As a Junior Designer, you'll help bring to life products and designs that inspire, engage, and excite users. You'll use user-centered design principles to produce high-quality products from conception to execution across many devices and platforms. You will champion innovation through Design Thinking.
The Junior Designer helps create, maintain, and evolve products. You will use iconography, typography, color, space, and texture to create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products that people love. You will lead the creation of digital appropriate, web-ready files from final designs in a highly iterative, group development environment.
* Champion Innovation through Design Thinking, original thought, tool and process recommendations.
* Create web-ready assets in multiple dimensions and formats from final designs.
* Handle basic design changes, such as color or text modifications and layout changes.
* Own optimization standards and procedures - including slicing assets, file naming, image compression and optimization
* Make technical recommendations for implementation options related to user experience.
* Craft functional specification documentation.
Skills & Qualifications
* BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product).
* Be a proactive problem solver with the ability to work within brand guidelines.
* Good understanding of HTML.
* Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams throughout a product lifecycle.
* Experience implementing visual design systems across a range products and platforms.
* Familiarity with technical constraints and limitations across platforms and devices.
* Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch).
* Passion for User-Centered design.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong organization and time management skills.
* Ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines.
Kinesso brings together the best minds in data, technology and media activation to deliver seamless data-driven marketing solutions. As a technology-enabler, Kinesso powers marketing systems through a proprietary suite of applications that integrate ad tech and martech. Kinesso's application framework spans audience, planning and activation, delivering insights and business outcomes for leading global brands. Learn more at www.kinesso.com.
Associated topics: camera, camera operator, control operator, gaffer, radio, radio operator, systems engineer, technician, tv, visual
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...