We expect this person to be an asset on the floor and direct/manage the flow of efficient, informed, intuitive and courteous service to all guests.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the restaurant to achieve optimum profit and ensure the highest quality of service possible.
- Maintain all training materials, policies and steps of service.
- Build relationships with the restaurant guests and handles guest complaints efficiently.
- Control the level of sales, costs, quality, and presentation of food and beverage products, service standards, guest satisfaction, condition and cleanliness of the restaurant and its equipment.
- Monitor the inventory of all materials such as PPD, small wares, and food/beverage product.
- Ensure restaurant is DOH compliant at all times.
You must also have
- A helpful and positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills, a true work ethic and be able to work calmly and efficiently in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong leadership skills and dining room presence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Deep food and wine knowledge.
- Extensive experience in other FOH positions in NYC - BOH and bar knowledge also important.
- Effective problem solving, attention to detail and effective multi-tasking skills
- Technologically knowledgeable, with both POS systems and associated programs and software as well as with interactive devices
- Must have Food Handlers cert
Il Buco is equal opportunity employer