Compensation: $139,755.00 - $178,020.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Client Advisor role provides Multinational specific advice, service, and solution delivery to clients and prospects as respects their global program management. Responsible for managing an account load. Viewed as a trusted business advisor and multinational point person by clients through demonstrated practice expertise and ability to manage the breadth of Marsh's global resources. Focused predominantly on more complex client needs. Liaison between the Service Offices, Client Executives, Risk Practices, and clients with international engagements. Align clients with the appropriate Marsh resources by identifying local and international experts. Partner with the Risk Practices on the placement of international business. Interact with insurers to ensure proper documentation is produced. Aid in account retention and growing the business via cross selling. May be responsible for leading a team of advisors.
* Clearly communicate with clients and internal colleagues, being the single point of contact on international related issues.
* Manage more complex clients across various industries.
* Identify issues and potential solutions to Risk Practices supporting market discussions and negotiations.
* Partner with client and Risk Practices to develop the appropriate program and premium structure for the client's needs, including engagement with Marsh's Insurance and Regulatory Tax practice.
* Analyze clients' exposure and spread of risk to identify and explore solutions with respect the coverage nuances unique to geographical spread of risk.
* Manage complex research projects including analysis and interpretation of coverage conventions and requirements.
* Coordinate joint venture and standalone program placement as needed between local offices, Risk Practices, and clients.
* Actively participate and contribute in Renewal Strategy Meetings with global clients.
* Support client demonstrations and training sessions.
* Retain current accounts and identify new and expanded revenue growth opportunities.
* General problem solving of global client issues.
* Timely communication to clients on regulatory developments.
* Partner with Client Executives and Risk Practice colleagues to broaden involvement in all lines of international activity.
* Perform complex contract review and advise client on international insurance requirements in collaboration with Risk Practices and Servicing Offices.
* Manage complex client M&A integrations of local policies and divestitures with Servicing Offices and Risk Practices.
* Interact with insurers to ensure proper documentation such as local policies and invoices are produced accurately and in a timely manner.
* Oversee and analyze results of network activities to assure adherence to Rules of the Road Service Platform and to demonstrate value of Marsh network to clients.
* Manage the breadth of Marsh's global resources assuring value-added activities are deployed and increasing the client connectivity.
* Manage international value collection process as well as completion of Global Connect and other Marsh tools.
* Be prepared to intervene and quickly escalate any issues to ensure satisfactory output.
* Oversee creation of service manuals for clients with more complex servicing requirements.
* Manage account pricing for global network activities and profitability.
* Monitor industry and client situation for risk changes and emerging Marsh capabilities.
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Preferred minimum 5-7 years working in insurance (international/multinational insurance preferred).
* Strong written and verbal English skills. Additional languages preferred.
* Technical product line experience preferred.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
* Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks based on urgency.
* P&C license required or obtained with one year of hire.
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Associated topics: accountant, accountant i, accountant iii, accountant iv, financial analyst, financial analyst iv, financial services, insurance, loan, sas
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...