- help usa
- $55,905.00 -83,990.00/year*
12 Central Rd
About HELP USA
HELP USA is one of the nations largest homeless services providers and low-income housing developers serving at-risk populations including families, veterans, and survivors of domestic violence. With an annual operating budget in excess of $100 million, HELP USA currently serves 25,000 people per year in 54 programs and residences across five states and is continuing to grow. HELP provides 3,500 units of permanent and transitional housing as part of its 30-year commitment to families and individuals in need of safe, stable homes.
As Team Leader, youll provide overall leadership to an interdisciplinary client service delivery team including some or all of the following members: Case Managers, Employment Specialists, Housing Specialists, Substance Abuse Counselors, Continuing Care Workers, and Clinical Social Workers. Youll lead the team in delivery of a comprehensive program of on-site and/or community-based services including assessment, counseling, and linkages with entitlement, mental health, substance abuse, employment, medical, educational, child care, and aftercare programs in order to ensure that our residents receive the maximum benefit from their stay in one of our shelters. Your primary goal will be the successful and expeditious placement of our residents in permanent housing and the enhancement of their self-sufficiency.
Specific responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring the delivery of quality and appropriate services to clients through case conferences, team meetings, supervision, and case record audits.
* Identifying service delivery gaps and developing appropriate service linkages.
* Reviewing all resident complaints and incident reports and ensuring follow-up on all findings.
* Identifying and documenting staff development issues and ensuring staff completion of agency-mandated courses, core curriculum, and other indicated training.
* Ensuring program compliance with all relevant government regulations.
* Ensuring accurate and timely submission of all program statistics and reports.
* Masters Degree in Social Work or a related field preferred; candidates currently enrolled in a Masters program in Social Work or a related field will be considered.
* Supervisory experience in a case management setting is highly desired.
* Knowledge and understanding of team concepts, preferably in a residential setting.
* Computer literate specifically with Microsoft applications required.
* Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
EOE. A Drug Free Workplace.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...