- help usa
- $34,070.00 -61,530.00/year*
12 Central Rd
About HELP USA
At HELP USA, we work to ensure that everyone has a place to call home. Were one of the nations largest homeless services providers and low-income housing developers serving at-risk populations including families, individuals, veterans, survivors of domestic violence, people with physical and mental health challenges and disabilities, and seniors. With an annual operating budget approaching $150 million and 1400 employees working in nearly 60 programs, we have helped over 500,000 people facing homelessness and poverty to build better lives. We hope that you will consider joining our team in the fight against homelessness.
As a Client Care Monitor at one of our shelters for single men, youll be responsible for helping to ensure the safety of our clients, the security of our facility and grounds, and the orderly operation of the facility during your shift. Youll also work directly with our clients to ensure that they attend required internal and external meetings, escorting them when necessary, and collaborate with members of the Placement/Program Service to ensure continuity and consistent communication between all programs.
Some of your specific responsibilities will include:
* Conducting and documenting patrols to ensure client compliance with site rules and regulations to ensure health and safety.
* Managing processes for possessions of clients who dont return to the site for various reasons.
* Using the DHS CARES system to track vacancies, check clients in and out, print rosters, etc.
* Documenting any incidents that occur during your shift.
* Assisting staff with the Client Responsibility process.
* Ensuring that clients receive any notices of meetings and appointments from the Placement and Program Services staff on a timely basis.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associates Degree preferred
* Valid US Drivers License required
* Computer literacy with Microsoft applications required
* Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred
EOE. A Drug Free Workplace.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...