- help usa
- $28,740.00 -39,230.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
12 Central Rd
About HELP USA
At HELP USA, we work to ensure that everyone has a place to call home. Were one of the nations largest homeless services providers and low-income housing developers serving at-risk populations including families, individuals, veterans, survivors of domestic violence, people with physical and mental health challenges and disabilities, and seniors. With an annual operating budget approaching $150 million and 1400 employees working in nearly 60 programs, we have helped over 500,000 people facing homelessness and poverty to build better lives. We hope that you will consider joining our team in the fight against homelessness.
HELP USA is seeking an Assistant Cook to join the food services team at one of our transitional, shelter housing sites. Reporting to the Food Services Supervisor, you will be responsible for helping with food preparation, food service, and kitchen cleanliness. You will also keep daily meal count records as well as accurate inventory records. Additionally, when the Food Services Supervisor is absent, you will serve as cook.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Previous related experience in food service.
* Ability to read and write in English.
* Ability to keep simple inventory of supplies on hand and needed.
* Food Handlers License required.
* Three years related work experience preferred.
EOE. A Drug Free Workplace.
Associated topics: appetizer, cafeteria, cocinera, cocinera de produccion, cocinero de la preparacion, persona de parilla, restaurant cook, station, steakhouse, stove
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...