- H&R Block
- $83,255.00 -144,630.00/year*
7 Church Ave SW
Do you have a passion for helping people and solving problems? Are you constantly seeking knowledge and interested in a career where you'll work hard during tax season, and have the remainder of the year to pursue otherinterests or hobbies?.
H&R Block is looking for people who are driven to make a difference and take pride in exceeding client expectations to join our team as a seasonal Tax Preparer, serving clients with diverse tax needs. Joining H&R Block as a Tax Professional means you'll have the support of an expert team, dedicated to providing you with the advanced tax training and certification you'll need to be successful.
H&R Block is the industry s largest consumer tax services provider and we have been focused on client service for over 60 years. When you join our network of professionals, you'll experience our passion, pride and purpose: To provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere.
What you'll do...
- Conduct face-to-face tax interviews with clients
- Prepare complete and accurate tax returns
- Generate business growth, increase client retention, and offer additional products and services
- Provide IRS audit support
- Support office priorities through teamwork and collaboration
What you'll bring to the role...
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or Income Tax Course
- Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalentIt would be even better if you also had...
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Sales and/or marketing experienceBilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
1 Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.
2 Enrollment in, or completion of the H&R Block Income Tax Course is neither an offer nor a guarantee of employment.
Associated topics: client, counselor, customer, loan, loan originator, loan review, mortgage loan officer, mortgage officer, personal banker ii, representative
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...