Human Capital Management - Recruiting Management and Operations - Administrative Assistant
Compensation: $56,530.00 - $105,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, our people.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Human Capital Management (HCM) is seeking to add a highly motivated Administrative Assistant. This role is to support approximately 2 Managing Directors and provide back-up support to the broader team, some of whom travel extensively with complex schedules. Previous experience in supporting a team and arranging complex travel itineraries is preferred as well as the ability to work well under pressure in a busy and dynamic environment.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
* Provides administrative support in a complex team environment
* Coordinates complex, senior-level internal conference calls
* Handles a high volume of phones calls and interacts with high level business leaders in a professional and effective manner
* Maintains complex and extremely detailed calendars and prioritizes meeting requests and related logistics
* Coordinates travel arrangements and processes team expense reports
* Maintains understanding of firm policies and handles certain issues independently
* Responsible for participation in general administrative duties (copying, scanning, archiving), ad-hoc projects, committees and or group events
* Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* High attention to detail
* Ability to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines
* Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
* Strong knowledge of general business, corporate and government cultures
* Ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information
* Self-starter with excellent anticipation skills; problem solving; follow up
* Demonstrated dependability and sense of urgency about getting results
* Demonstrates high degree of integrity and confidentiality
* Strong organizational skills
* Comfortable working with people at all organizational levels
* Ability to display a consistent, professional degree of communication
* Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to unexpected events, prioritize and multi-task in a deadline driven environment
* Must be able to prioritize a variety of time-sensitive tasks
* Must have excellent judgment; independent thinker and resourceful
* Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Team player with a positive attitude
* Highest degree of integrity, professionalism, diplomacy and discretion required
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.? The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...