CIMD- Marcus by Goldman Sachs- Consumer Insights Analyst- Associate- New York City role
Compensation: $103,330.00 - $127,920.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Scientific Research
Loading some great jobs for you...
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
CONSUMER (MARCUS BY GOLDMAN SACHS)
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is the firm's consumer business, combining the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with 150 years of experience. Today, Marcus has $50 billion in deposits, $5 billion in loan balances and 4 million customers across our lending and deposits businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Through the use of insights and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. We are backed by our unique team, comprised of individual contributors from leading agile technology companies, fintechs and consumer financial services companies, allowing us to disrupt the industry, while helping consumers take control of their financial lives.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Working in the Consumer Insights and Research team, you will ultimately be responsible for helping the business design products and features based on your findings.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Lead primary research for Marcus by Goldman Sachs US Deposits (USD) business including new product exploration, advertising and marketing messages, customer segmentation, NPS and customer satisfaction and more
* Partner with and be subject-matter expert for USD Product and Marketing teams to identify business challenges and articulate key research questions
* Design and craft appropriate research methods to meet project needs
* Conduct research to deliver actionable insights (we conduct 75-80% of our research in-house)
* Review, approve and monitor agency/supplier executed research
* Manage Marcus proprietary customer panel to execute monthly quick online quantitative and qualitative research
* Share and present research findings to a variety of GS audiences (from small teams to senior leadership)
* Collaborate with other Consumer Insights team members on other projects for Marcus and other business areas within Consumer and Investment Management Division
* Bachelor's degree
* 2-4 years of primary, quantitative research experience (survey/questionnaire design, data analysis, stat testing, NPS, etc.; Experience with Qualtrics and/orTableau preferred
* Experience with more advanced, multivariate methods (conjoint, MaxDiff, regression modelling) a plus!
* Some experience with qualitative research preferred (moderating focus groups, in-depth interviews, usability studies)
* Experience managing online panels/communities a plus
* Demonstrated experience in project management, organizational leadership, and supplier management.
* Strategic thinker with superior analytical skills
* Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at the same time
* Strengths in analytics and story-telling to turn research results into insights that influence business decisions
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.? The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Associated topics: business, capital, commercial, consultant, credit, economics, estate, financial, insurer, valuation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...