- GLITTER MAGAZINE
- $81,760.00 -143,160.00/year*
437 E Fordham Rd
Glitter Magazine is looking for diverse remote media interns, training beginning immediately. Duties include (short but punchy) writing + editing entertainment and journalism duties daily, including political, fashion, beauty and celebrity news reporting. Work is done remotely.
If you want your work seen by millions and to engage with national brands and celebrities, Glitter is the place for you.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN FROM A GLITTER INTERNSHIP:
- Social media expertise.
- The proper way to engage with a professional platform.
- Working with a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Working with a major national brand that has interviewed hundreds of celebrities + worked with global brands.
- You will engage with national brands as they engage with your posts on social media.
- You will engage with celebrities with followers in the tens of millions.
- Fine tune buffer skills, used by most major companies.
- Fine tune editing skills.
- Stay up to date on popular culture.
- Understand the importance of marketing and public relations.
- You will receive a letter of recommendation upon completion.
- College credit is given to those requesting and approved by advisors.
- You will have lots of fun creating content and gaining hands-on experience that employers look for when hiring.
Associated topics: columnist, comedy writer, content writer, copywrite, news, on call, post, social media, syfy, writing internship
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...