At First Republic, we care about our people. We offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. Founded in 1985, we believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You?ll always feel empowered and valued at First Republic.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
Founded in 2014, Gradifi was created to ease the burden of student loan debt.? We spend our days helping our members get out of debt faster,? and we also make sure things are looking up for our employees. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits and a fast-paced, collaborative environment where you can focus on your professional development while achieving company goals.
At Gradifi, the Customer Support Associate is responsible for providing excellent support to our clients and their employee participants in the administration and receipt of benefits using Gradifi?s platform. ?Individuals in this role will provide support to customers within our call center environment via both phone and email through our ticketing application.? The Customer Support Associate is also required to field calls and inquiries from prospective clients and route leads to Gradifi?s sales team.? In addition to fielding inbound contacts, the associate is also expected to support our growth and engagement initiatives with our Client Success team through customer outreach via both email and phone contacts and other tactics. ?The Customer Support Associate is expected to work cross functionally to ensure we meet all service level requirements with Gradifi clients and their participants through the administration and support of operational procedures. ?The role is pivotal to maintaining customer satisfaction in Gradifi?s service offering and is expected to provide feedback to operations and product management as a means of improving the service and platform.? This role reports to the VP of Operations.
Security and compliance is a top priority at Gradifi and strict adherence to the policies and procedures of the Information Security Management System is mandatory.
What you will be doing a?Customer Support Associate:
- Field and resolve inbound customer support inquiries via Gradifi?s call center and through the ticketing system
- Field calls and inquiries from prospective clients and escalate leads to sales
- Use the Gradifi customer web portals and internal administrative tools to resolve customer issues and monitor the effectiveness and quality of data processing for employers, marketing partners, and other entities
- Work with Gradifi?s operations staff to communicate participant issues with missing benefit disbursements and ensure timely follow up and resolution
- Support Client Success through proactive outreach to clients and their participants via phone and email
- Make outbound calls to customers to follow up on open inquiries as needed
- Ensure that customer inquiries are handled and resolved within service level expectations of Gradifi?s support operations.
- Manage small projects to support the operations team as needed and to enhance operational policies and procedures
The ideal candidate has the following experience:
- Experience within a client facing operations or support help desk, preferably within a financial services or fin tech industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Consistently deliver an exceptional client experience on every client contact.
- Support our Client Success initiatives through a variety of tactics including customer outreach programs
- Make outbound calls to clients as needed to provide resolutions for Student Loan Repayment, College Save Up disbursements and research requests.
- Ability to effectively multi task on a regular basis.
- Ability to work a variety of work schedules based on business needs.
- Ability to work over-times as needed.
- Work collaboratively as part of a team to achieve service goals.
- Ability to adapt to a fluctuating work pace environment.
- Displays accuracy and thoroughness, while completing work assignments in a timely manner.
- Ability to function in a PC windows or MAC environment.
- Must be willing to submit to an extensive background check and credit history.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
- Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
The ideal candidate also has the following attributes:
- Bachelor?s degree in Business Administration
- Solid understanding of support operations and related business processes
- Speak clearly and persuasively, and exhibit excellent customer service by actively listening, expressing a willingness and displaying empathy, courtesy, and sensitivity.
- Some college or equivalent work experience.
- Requires basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems or MAC, Internet and Internet browsers applications.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and maintain composure while dealing with difficult situations.
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently.
- Must be flexible with work schedule, including weekends and nights.
- Team player.
- Provides extraordinary service.
- Must be dependable.
- Furthers the First Republic Bank culture and values.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships both inside and outside the company
- Maintains the highest integrity in all that he/she does
Own your work and your career ? apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You?ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability ? that?s the First Republic way.
Associated topics: call center, client, customer care, customer service, guest, help desk, phone call, representative, service representative, telephone
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...