Product Development Manager, Valdi Team
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Full time - Regular
Type of Hire
Requisition will be sent to PeopleFluent
Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance, Bachelor of Computer Engineering
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the Product Development Manager, Valdi Team:
FIS's Valdi offers global multi-asset Electronic Trading solutions. Valdi Next Generation Order Management System (NGO) provides ultra-low latency, high throughput trading platform with connectivity to exchanges, trading venues and trade reporting facilities. Solution includes advanced Order Management, Trade Management, Liquidity Management functionalities with built in exchange and SEC compliance tools. NGO offers comprehensive access to positions and risk management for multiple assets and instrument classes.
Product development team at Valdi is group of passionate, motivated group of intellectuals focused on delivering world class industry leading trading solutions. We are experts who deliver solutions to ever changing Trading world with cutting edge technology, easy to use solutions.
What you will be doing:
* Manage Valdi product development roadmap and delivery plan
* Prepares and presents product roadmap. Identifies risks and challenges, opportunities and growth strategies, business integration needs and retirement plans
* Acts as escalation point for client issues that require Ensure Valdi product deliveries meet performance and resiliency benchmarks
* Manage Valdi product usability to deliver best in class User Experience for Valdi users
* Engages and interacts with clients during feedback sessions, focus groups, user groups and requirements gathering sessions. Practices open and honest communications with clients
* Product change resolution (does not include standard problem escalation process
* Presents product information and industry thought leadership to external audiences in webinars and client conferences.
What you bring:
* Thorough knowledge of FIS Valdi products or equivalent OMS product suits, US Cash/Equities Markets workflows
* Thorough understandings of Technologies involved and their intricacies for delivering best of the class OMS/EMS and Front Office trading products
* Requires general business skills, industry (Cash/Equities Trading) knowledge and planning skills, long-term vision and executive presence
* Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
* Knowledge of financial services industry and associated products
* Clear communicator - Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
* Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
* Champion in client relationship
* Excellent team player
What we offer you:
* Competitive salary and excellent sales compensation package (upon entering a full sales executive role)
* Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
* Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
* A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
* The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
* Time to support charities and give back in your community
* Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...