Western Kentucky Medical Group is seeking a Vascular Surgeon
- This person will be the only 100% vascular surgeon
- Must be fellow trained in vascular surgery for consideration
- Needs to be comfortable in their skills.
- At present there are two CT surgeons with vascular training who will share ER call 1:3.
- 100% vascular practice is welcome with case load about 80% Endovascular 20% Open.
- Excellent OR block scheduling with availability.
- Office located adjacent to their 410-bed Medical Center.
- Sophisticated Angio Suite conveniently located steps from the Vascular Center.
- An experienced vascular tech and nurse practitioner will be ready to assist.
- Diagnostic vascular lab is located in the clinic.
- Hospital is an academic affiliate of the University of Louisville.
- Their physicians enjoy teaching medical students who come for their 3rd and 4th years as well as surgery students
- Town is situated in a beautiful location with easy access to metro areas.
- Service area of 150,000.
- Plenty of recreational activities including boating, fishing, hiking, hunting and golf.
- Located in western Kentucky
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician