Seeking Pulmonology/Critical Care Physician in New Mexico
- Be in a cardiology and pulmonary group
- Hospital employed position
- NO call, NO weekends, No holidays
- Majority outpatient with non-admitting, consultation only
- Salary in the high $300,000s plus performance bonus and quality
- Signing bonus, $35,000
- Excellent employee benefits include vacation approximately 6 weeks, CME allowance, 5 days and $5000, malpractice, health, dental and vision coverage, retirement, etc.
- Qualified student loan repayment
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
This city of 50,000 is located in the heart of America's Southwest, surrounded by world class cultural treasures and magnificent landscapes. Nestled in the picturesque San Juan River Valley, this community is within sight of Colorado's rugged San Juan Mountains and the desert highlands of Arizona and Utah. It is the commercial center of the Four Corners Region. The perfect place for enjoying extraordinary outdoor recreation and travel adventures, this city is legendary for its year-round pleasant climate, which makes the area a pleasurable destination during any season. Be in Colorado in less than 20 minutes.
Associated topics: care physician, critical care, eicu, intensivist, neurointensivist, nocturnal, pulm, pulmonary, pulmonologist, ummc