Orthopedic Opening in Northern US
Seeking orthopedic surgeons for hip and knee reconstruction and general orthopedics.
- Join a team of 4 highly respected orthopedists
- Hospitalists onsite and available for support
- Call 1 in 5
- Full complement of ancillary services on site
- Level II Trauma Center (one of six in the state)
- Provide efficient inpatient and outpatient care by adjoined hospital and clinic
- Competitive and generous tarting bonus, relocation
- Stipend during fellowship year
- Complete compliment of benefits
Fargo is located on the border between Minnesota and North Dakota with over 200,000 people living in the area. The area is experiencing growth in population, employment and new jobs. Excellent public, parochial and private schools. State University is available for higher education. Clean air and water and becoming a shopping mecca. Enjoy beautiful parks, summer sports, winter sports, museums, festivals, arts/culture and much more.
Associated topics: ankle, foot, joint, ortho, orthopedic, orthopedic surgery, reconstructive, replacement, spine, trauma