Med Peds Needed for Out Patient or Urgent Care in Augusta, GA
- Urgent Care and Outpatient positions
- Employed through a large, well-established system
- Been a pillar in the community for 90 years
- Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 4:30 for outpatient position
- 10 and 12 hours shifts for Urgent Care
- Guaranteed salary with RVU incentives
- Sign on bonus
- Complete benefits package to include; health insurance, retirement plan
- Allowances for: CME, professional memberships and publications, re-certification prep
- Massive growth and need several of each
Nestled along the banks of the Savannah River, this is the second largest and oldest city in Georgia. It is approximately 150 miles east of Atlanta, just two and a half hours from the beach and the mountains. There are excellent public, parochial and private schools and higher education at several colleges in Georgia and in South Carolina. Economy is strong, diverse and growing.
Take time to discover the historic charm of the classic South with its tree-lined streets and majestic antebellum mansions. There are dozens of shops and restaurants, cultural and historic attractions in Augusta. Year round, this city is the place to be for recreation. With an average temperature of 62.7 degrees, you will make the most of their many parks and recreational facilities. Make time for an afternoon of golf, tennis, fishing, boating, or just enjoying the great outdoors.
Associated topics: bilingual, family medicine, family practice, family practice physician, physician md, physician md do, practice, practice physician, primary care, urgent care