Hospital Medicine in Stunning Monterey County, CA - UCSF Affiliate
How would you like to live & work in an amazing Mediterranean climate with coastal access and a beautiful scenic landscape that can be found nowhere else in the country?
- Team up with this seven physician group at a cutting edge 175 bed acute care center - DAYS ONLY and Nocturnist schedules available
- The only teaching hospital on the central coast - UCSF Affiliate
- This program has an academic component teaching medical students and residents
- Manageable workloads that allows you to focus on quality and provide great care to patients
- Leadership development and a Path to Partnership starting day one
- Top Tier compensation includes relocation package and commencement bonus
This coastal community is an hour south of San Jose, an hour and forty-five minutes south of San Francisco, and twenty-five minutes to Monterey. Salinas is an affordable family-oriented community, offering cultural, education and entertainment opportunities. Monterey County is also home to nearly 75 wineries including well-known names such as Blackstone, Chalone, Estancia, and Hess.