Central Michigan Seeks Infectious Disease
Successful candidate will replace Infectious Diseases specialist in well established department of multi-specialty group offering wide range of services and telemedicine.
- 100% Infectious Diseases practice includes both inpatient and outpatient responsibilities, along with telemedicine.
- Privileges at only one hospital.
- Employed position will include competitive salary, RVU based production.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice with tail coverage, health, life, dental, vision, LT/ST disability, 403B pension plan, vacation/CME w/expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC in Internal Medicine, BC/BE ID; experienced candidates along with upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.
This family oriented community of 40,000 is located in Michigan's Lower Peninsula and less than two hours to Detroit metro. It offers diverse and sophisticated selection of cultural, educational, recreational and leisure activities.
Associated topics: disease, germ, hiv, infection, infectious, infectious diseases