Constant Contact is a software company that provides a range of intuitive marketing applications designed to help small businesses and nonprofits expand their customer bases and nurture relationships. Solutions include email marketing, event marketing, social campaigns and reporting. Constant Contact was acquired by our parent company Endurance international in 2016. Within the role you will be serving small businesses and nonprofits worldwide, all while jumpstarting your career in a fun, fast-paced environment.
The Nuts and Bolts:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing and dedicated Customer Support Specialists to support our Constant Contact brand at our office in Loveland,CO. Within the role you will be serving small businesses and nonprofits worldwide, all while jumpstarting your career in a fun, fast-paced environment.
What you will do
- Essential function includes acting as a first point of contact for customer inquiries via telephone
- Independently resolve technical and other support issues and escalate cases when appropriate
- Provide online demonstrations and educate customers on product features as well as online help resources
- Assist customers non-compliant with Constant Contact's permission and anti-spam policies in adopting best practices for becoming a trusted emailer
- May assist with additional support channels such as chat and email based on business need. Educate customers on products and services to enhance their online marketing strategy and to drive customer engagement and make our customers more successful!
What we offer
- $14.50/hr ($15.95/hr for Bilingual - Spanish, assessed after training)
- A fun, high energy and challenging work environment.
- Team building activities and recognition.
- Medical, dental and vision plans. Eligible within first 30-days!!
- Excellent 401(k) matching program.
- Four weeks paid time off.
- Breakfast on Monday mornings
- Beer Cart Fridays
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
- Computer Savvy: You know your way around a computer. From surfing the web to troubleshooting your smartphone, you have done it all! In addition, if you have knowledge of HTML or internet and social media related tools & Platforms it would not hurt!
- Always Putting Customers First: You enjoy delighting the customer and are willing to go above and beyond to do so.
- A People Person: You find it easy to make connections with others and can t imagine a job without human to human contact.
- An Active Listener: We don t want our customers to have to repeat themselves; small business owners have a lot on their plates.
- A Master Multitasker: You ll be speaking with customers, reviewing their marketing materials, and navigating our knowledge base all at the same time.
- Fun: Skee-ball, Foosball and Nerf Guns Oh my!
Associated topics: answer, call center, call center representative, call center specialist, client, coordinator, customer care associate, customer service specialist, internship, telephone service representative