Interactive Licensing Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Overview of Position:
The Interactive Licensing Manager will serve in a support capacity for the development and management of merchandising licensing programs on behalf of certain clients. Responsibilities include strategic planning, business development, and management of both clients and licensees. The Interactive Licensing Manager will actively seek new business partnerships on behalf of our company's clients and work closely with existing licensees to execute overall program vision.
- The ideal candidate will have significant experience dealing with console and mobile licensing and partnerships and industry relationships.
- Experience in driving the deal process, starting from sourcing and evaluating opportunities, structuring and negotiating contracts and then providing partner support post-execution. The candidate should also have experience in strategic planning as well as managing a portfolio of partners.
- Build, manage and maintain relationships with gaming licensees
- Monitor industry trends identify best practices of competing automotive brands and gaming properties and use this information to drive innovation among the partner base.
- Knowledge of the Automotive industry a plus.
- Ensure all products fulfill expectations and requirements related to content, characters, brand and market positioning to protect the Brand.
- Understanding the licensing requirements and processes in the gaming industry.
- Develop a business strategy that will help in achieving the sales targets outlined by the company for the brand portfolio.
- Be innovative and improve techniques to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned brand.
- Individual should actively research prospective new licensees to determine their potential, as well as product extensions and/or related services within any brand portfolio.
- Communicate effectively with team members to understand their issues and support to resolve them.
- Makes telephone calls and conduct presentations to existing and prospective licensees, secures new business accounts/customers.
- Expedites the resolution of client/licensee?s issues. Prepares quarterly sales recaps to
- keep abreast of licensee activity
- Weekly or bi-weekly follow up calls with existing licensees to review sales, retail outreach, wins and opportunities.
- Works with Finance office to ensure quarterly royalty reporting is happening with the client
- Coordinates sales effort with either internal or external marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on licensees needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Attend trade shows and conferences to keep up with industry trends, innovative practices, Licensee compliance and new business opportunities.
- Work on complex contract negotiations and proposal development for new prospects.
- Leads negotiations and executes new licensing deals, increasing royalty revenue growth.
- To ensure that the sales targets have either been met or exceeded.
- To be able to tap and identify new potential market areas.
- Work with Creative team to ensure they are involved in the licensee process.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor?s degree in sales, communication, business administration or related field with 4-5 years of experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent Presentation Skills.
- Excellent leadership skills are essential to work on a team and assist the members in achieving their targets.
- Target driven and should be able to work in a fast-paced environment where priorities keep on changing constantly.
- Ability to understand the customers' requirements.
- Generate reports and have good math and analytical skills
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to changing circumstances.
Loading some great jobs for you...