Associate, Insurance Advisory
Compensation: $117,655.00 - $101,960.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Insurance
Loading some great jobs for you...
DHG ranks among the top 20 public accounting firms in the nation. With more than 2,000 professionals in 30+ offices located in 13 states, we combine extensive tax, assurance and advisory experience with a focus on relationships and personal service to help our clients achieve their goals. People, careers and flexibility are at the heart of DHG's culture making it a great place to build a valuable career.
Insurance enterprises across all sectors and lines of business face an evolving landscape of product, technology and corporate innovation. Delivering solutions requires a proactive and nimble approach. A career with DHG Insurance will allow you the opportunity to be part of one of the premier industry practices in the US. Focusing exclusively on the industry provides career acceleration through challenging, rewarding and enriched client experiences as you maximize your skill set and expertise. Apply today if you are looking for a challenging and fast paced environment that provides the chance to work directly with DHG leaders as well as high-profile clients.
* Serves the needs of the client by planning, coordinating, and executing cross-functional risk management projects? Coordinates with Senior Manager, or Partner on all phases of the engagement, including execution of the project deliverables, communications with the project team, staffing requirements, job planning, and scheduling? Manages relationship with client-side project members to facilitate project fulfillment? Exercises independent thinking skills by making decisions related to engagements to include dynamic problem solving, risk assessment, quality control, and data and information evaluation? Continually evaluates project resource requirements delivery to ensure efficient resource allocation, communication, and execution? Promptly brings to the attention of the Senior Manager, Project Manager, or Partner any issues or questions that could potentially result in alterations to the project parameters, costs or deadlines? Identifies further areas of value-add to create opportunities for future projects? Contribute to our positive, team-oriented culture by maintaining cooperative relationships, sharing information, and accepting and providing constructive feedback? At all times, maintain an executive presence and professional demeanor, reflective of the Firm? Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management and staff ? Sound judgment with the ability to make decisions in an effective and efficient manner? Ability to develop and maintain on-going collaborative relationships with team members and client
* Bachelor's degree required ? 0-3 years of relevant public accounting, consulting and/or technical insurance industry experience required
* Professional level project management experience required? Experience within insurance industry required ? Relevant certifications (CPA, PMP, FRM, CIA, CFA) preferred? Willingness to travel required ? Thorough working knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook preferred
* Knowledge of Database Software Systems preferred (i.e. SQL, Microsoft Access, CRM)
Associated topics: consultant, customer, court, firm, law office, law practice, legal office, legal service, litigation attorney, litigation defense firm
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...