Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, Fox, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the U S. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today s contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win it s in our DNA. We re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are Sling.
A successful Digital Advertising Operations Specialist will have or be the following:
- Bachelor s degree, preferably in an advertising related field; minimum 2+ years of digital Ad Ops, campaign management, trafficking, or programmatic experience.
- Knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem, technologies, and terminology.
- Exceptionally detail-oriented and organized with an ability to multi-task within a team setting and execute under aggressive timelines.
- Shows initiative in all aspects of the role and possess the cognizance to be able to course-correct when applicable.
- A team player who values collaboration, both internally and externally, but can be equally comfortable and successful working alone.
- An eagerness to always be learning and a passion for the career.
- Experience with ad serving technologies, specifically FreeWheel, and working with programmatic (DSP, SSP) vendors and their platforms.
- Knowledge of digital specifications and tagging such as VAST, VPAID & VMAP and have experience with ad serving constituent technologies (ad server logic, redirects, pixels and cookies). Experience with debugging proxy server tools such as Fiddler, Charles and Wireshark.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
The DISH Media Sales division of Sling has experienced tremendous growth since its inception in 2015. Our team is growing, and we are seeking an experienced Digital Advertising Operations Specialist based in New York City to manage trafficking and the day-to-day performance of digital ads on Sling TV and DISH Anywhere.
The Digital Advertising Operations Specialist will report to the Manager of Digital Advertising Operations within the DISH Media Sales division. He/she should have a solid understanding of Ad Ops along with television, OTT, TV Everywhere and digital advertising landscapes.
Job duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Flawlessly traffic and launch direct sales and programmatic digital advertising campaigns in a timely manner.
- Manage live campaigns, including programmatic, by analyzing performance daily and making optimizations in ad servers to ensure fulfillment and maximize yield.
- Monitor 3rd party ad server delivery and work with 3rd party vendors to resolve reporting discrepancies with FreeWheel.
- Provide campaign performance and trafficking updates to the broader Advanced TV team during weekly team meetings, daily campaign status emails and dashboards and as needed to other departments, clients, etc.
- Track campaigns workflow by maintaining status documents.
- Investigate, troubleshoot and provide feedback for campaign delivery issues; such as under pacing, reporting discrepancies, and technical issues; to sales, clients and technology vendors.
- Identify operational workflow enhancements and help instill best practices related to trafficking, campaign management, and programmatic across the Digital Advertising Operations team.
- Participate in ad hoc projects; such as researching and implementing new digital advertising technologies, Ad Ops processes, advertising products; to help grow DISH s digital advertising sales business.